1. Create your Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Sign in to your Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Under Azure services, choose Storage Accounts. Your storage account list will be displayed. Choose the storage account you want to connect with.
- On the left menu, under Blob Service, choose Containers
2. Get your Storage Access Keys
In order to give access to your newly created storage, you'll need to provide credentials to SimpleBackups.
- On the left menu, under Settings, choose Access Keys.
- Please use the Key value under key1 as your access key.
Information you'll need in step 3:
- Access Key
- Storage Account Name
3. Connect your Bucket to SimpleBackups
- Log into SimpleBackups and head to the connect your storage page
- In the storage provider list select "Azure Blob Storage", and fill in the form with the information from step 1 and step 2
You'll have to input :
- Account Name: Account Name described in (step 2)
- Access Key: Secret Key described in (step 2)
- Container: Container name described in (step 1)
- Ending Suffix: your storage endpoint described in (step 1)
- Give your storage a name (usually we like to use the storage name) and click on "Save new storage".
And your storage is now connected!